Terms and Conditions
Jarir tickets is a platform provided by Jarir bookstore and powered by Hala Yalla to enable customers to search, book, and pay for events in Saudi Arabia.
The following terms and conditions apply to your purchase of tickets through tickets.jarir.com. We aim to make the tickets purchasing is very pleasing experience.
Each ticket purchase is meant to be for a specific event, yet it is subject event, and is subject to the additional terms or restrictions set forth on that ticket or as stated by the venue or the promoter of the event
- Jarir Bookstore is not liable for any cancelation, rescheduling, postponing etc. of events.
- Jarir bookstore is solely a ticket reseller and is not responsible if any way for the content performance organization security and management of the event and the venue.
- Jarir bookstore and all their employees cannot be held liable for any issue related to the ticket event venue and organizer.
- Jarir bookstore is not liable for the accuracy of events details, content, and pictures.
- Jarir bookstore is providing the ticket, yet the service provider is responsible for payment collection.
- In purchasing this ticket, you agree to abide by all the terms and conditions and adhere to any other responsible terms and conditions or restrictions provided by the organizer before or during the event.
- Any unauthorized resale or transfer will deem the ticket as null and void and the ticket holder will be refused entry or ejected from the venue. The organizer reserves the right to cancel any ticket advertised with the intent of reselling for profit or commercial gain.
- Valid national ID for proof of age may be required. The organizer is entitled to deny the ticket holder entry to the venue if the ticket holder:
- Does not meet the age limit.
- Cannot produce original identification document.
- Pose or may pose a risk to the ticket holder or any other person in organizer’s sole opinion. In such cases the organizer shall not be liable to refund or compensate the ticketholder.
- The ticket holder is solely responsible for checking the date, time, location and the age restriction of the event. Early arrival is recommended and the organizer shall have the right to refuse any late entries and the ticket holder shall not have the right to claim for the reimbursement of the ticket price or any compensation whatsoever.
- All ticket holders must comply with all applicable health and safety laws/regulations in force together with the venue rules and regulations in force together with the venue rules and regulations as may be notified to the ticket holder from time to time by the organizer or the venue’s security personnel.
- All tickets holders and their belongings may be subject to search when entering the venue. Prohibited and dangerous items will be confiscated. Any item which the organizer or venue security personnel consider as security risk or that may be used to damage the venue or interfere with the event will be confiscated.
- The organizer reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse entry to, or expel any person whose behavior is deemed to be unsuitable.
- The ticket holder consents to photographs, video, sound recordings of ticket holder be captured and used in printed and electronics media, including the internet as an attendee at the venue.
- Jarir bookstore accept no liability for bodily injury, illness or death of any visitor (including ticket holder) and / or loss of or damage to personal effects arising out of or in connection with the event.
- In case of cancellation for any reason such as but not limited to; natural disasters, security purposes, or any other reasons beyond our control; Hala Yalla will be able to refund the money within 30 working days, as refund will be based on payment method.
- After Sale services are provided by the service provider (Hala Yalla), that include but not limited:
- Refund/ Returns.
- Cancellation and Changes to reservations.
- By using tickets.jarir.com you also agree to Hala Yalla’s Terms and Conditions
- By using tickets.jarir.com you also agree to Hala Yalla’s Terms and ConditionsHY
- Jarir bookstore reserves the right at any time to change any of all the terms and conditions.
- Jarir bookstore reserves the right at any time to change the site, including eliminating or discontinuing any content on or feature of the site.
- Jarir bookstore reserves the right at any time to change any fees or charges for use of the site.
- For details, or inquires please contact Halla Yalla via the phone number 920013088