Experience an exciting cultural tour of Riyadh! The tour begins with a visit to the National Museum, which plays a crucial role in preserving Saudi Arabia's national heritage and culture. It is a place of learning and discovery that hosts a unique collection of artifacts and covers the entire history of the Arabian Peninsula up to modern times.
Next, we will head to the nearby Murabaa Palace which was the royal residence where King Abdul Aziz hosted his court. The Murabaa Palace was named because of its unique shape and is one of the main museums in Saudi Arabia.
The tour concludes with a visit to a modern building next to the palace, which hosts a collection of King Abdulaziz's personal belongings.
Pack your bags and get ready to discover Riyadh like you’ve never seen it before!
- This experience is suitable for all ages above 6.
- The minimum capacity is 1 person and the maximum capacity is 99 people.
- The reception time at the start of the tour lasts from 30 minutes to one hour.
- The tour guides will confirm your reservation and pick up time one day before the tour by email.
- At the end of the tour, a bus will drop off passengers at their hotels in Riyadh.
Experience Duration and Schedules
- The trip is available on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- The duration of the tour lasts 5 hours from 8:30 am to 1:30 pm.
Prices & Packages
The price for adults is 265 SAR, the price for kids is 199 SAR. The price includes transportation, a driver guide and entrance to the National Museum and Murabba Palace.
Covid-19 Standard Precautions
For the safety of everyone, please ensure to follow the official Ministry of Health guidelines.
Ensure that you have downloaded the Tawakkalna app and have it ready in order to gain access to the venue.
Get More Information
If you have questions or need more information in order to book this experience, please contact our customer support team via the options available under the ‘Need help?’ section on this page.
Your booking can be canceled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us at least 24 hours prior to your reservation time.