On this exciting adventure, you will drive one hour out of Riyadh to visit the most famous ancient carving site of Riyadh Province called Musayqirah (which is also known as Graffiti Rock 1) where people carved texts and drawings of animals and humans which date back up to 8000 years.
After another hour of driving, you’ll explore some wadis surprisingly full of trees and surrounded by mountains where there are more fascinating carvings on the rocks to see. These carvings reveal the history of Central Arabia over a few millennia, from the ancient time of Green Arabia until the frankincense trade and the conquests by Arabian tribes.
You’ll stop for lunch at a restaurant. The tour will continue after lunch to visit ancient texts carved by the Kings of Sheeba which your tour guide will decipher for you. After admiring that marvelous site, you’ll head back to Riyadh.
- A minimum of 2 people are required to book the tour.
- This tour is suitable for adults and children ages 6 and above.
- The maximum capacity of the tour is 99 people.
Experience Duration and Schedules
- This trip is available Friday, Saturday, Monday, Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday
- The trip starts at 8 am and ends at 8 pm.
- The duration of the trip is 12 hours.
Prices & Packages
- Package for 2 people: 4,000 SAR.
- Package for 3 people: 4,170 SAR.
- Package for 4 people: 4,340 SAR.
- Package for 5 people: 4,500 SAR.
- Price includes transportation, tour guide and lunch.
Get More Information
If you have questions or need more information in order to book this experience, please contact our customer support team via the options available under the ‘Need help?’ section on this page.
Your booking can be canceled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us at least 24 hours prior to your reservation time.