Open football session with our coaches. Kids of all ages are invited to join in fun games against each other.Games are typically 15-20 minutes long with up to 10 players per game.
Class Instructor ABDULHAMEED ALMASRI
- Make sure to travel light and bring your own towel and water bottle.
- An SFA Expo pass is not included.
- This experience is suitable for ages 10 and above.
- The maximum capacity of the class is 30 people.
SFA Expo Rules of Engagement:
- To make sure you’re ready for the session, please arrive at least 5 minutes before the start time.
- If you arrive late or do not show up, your booking will be considered invalid.
- Consumption of food, drinks, or chewing gum is not allowed in the court area.
- No sharp objects may be taken into the area.
- Follow the instructions of the instructors at all times.
- Inform instructors/operators of any health conditions and/or injuries.
- Appropriate clothing & closed-toe footwear must be worn for physical exercise.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for the behavior & well being of the child in their care and must maintain supervision at all times.
Experience Duration and Schedules
This experience will take place on:
Thursday 18th May - 16:15 - 17:00 and Friday 19th May 15:30 - 16:00 and 09:00-09:40 and Saturday 20th May - 20:30 - 22:00
Prices & Packages
- The sessions are free, they are part of the SFA Expo. However, you will need to purchase a pass to the SFA Expo.
Get More Information
If you have questions or need more information in order to book this experience, please contact our customer support team via the options available under the ‘Need help?’ section on this page.
Your booking can be canceled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us at least 24 hours prior to your reservation time.
Pledge of commitment for the participant Sports for all Expo