Journey to the Heart Sound Healing is a holistic healing practice that uses sound and vibration to promote physical, emotional, and spiritual wellbeing. During a Journey to the Heart session, the practitioner uses a variety of instruments, such as singing bowls, chimes, gongs, drums, and other percussion instruments, to create a meditative and healing soundscape.
The goal of the session is to help participants enter a deeply relaxed state, which can facilitate the release of physical and emotional tension, reduce stress and anxiety, and promote overall relaxation and healing. As the practitioner plays the instruments, the vibrations and frequencies of the sounds penetrate the body and can help to balance and harmonize the body's energy centers, or chakras.
Journey to the Heart Sound Healing can be a powerful tool for promoting relaxation, reducing stress and anxiety, and improving overall health and wellbeing. It can also be an effective complementary therapy for those experiencing chronic pain, depression, anxiety, or other conditions that can be exacerbated by stress and tension.
This class is led by instructor Vaness Kim Roux.
- Make sure to travel light and bring your own towel and water bottle.
- An SFA Expo pass is not included.
- This experience is suitable for ages 18 and above.
- The maximum capacity of the class is 60 people.
SFA Expo Rules of Engagement:
- To make sure you’re ready for the session, please arrive at least 5 minutes before the start time.
- If you arrive late or do not show up, your booking will be considered invalid.
- Keep your phone on silent mode.
- No food, drink or chewing gum in the active area.
- Follow the instructions of the instructors at all times.
- Inform instructors/operators of any health conditions and/or injuries.
- Proper attire, including closed-toe footwear, should be worn during physical exercise.
- Please use the storage shelves for your personal items and remove glasses and jewelry before the session.
Experience Duration and Schedules
- This experience will take place on Thursday May 18, 2023 from 4:30 pm to 5:10 pm.
Prices & Packages
- The class is free, it is part of the SFA Expo. However, you will need to purchase a pass to the SFA Expo.
Get More Information
If you have questions or need more information in order to book this experience, please contact our customer support team via the options available under the ‘Need help?’ section on this page.
Your booking can be canceled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us at least 24 hours prior to your reservation time.
Please read this pledge of commitment for the SFA Expo: https://bit.ly/3nybHCT