Guided meditation for self-love and self-worth is a form of meditation that is designed to help individuals cultivate a deep sense of self-love and acceptance. This type of meditation involves following the guidance of a teacher, who leads the participants through a series of visualizations and affirmations that help to promote feelings of self-worth, self-compassion, and self-love.
During a guided meditation for self-love and self-worth, the practitioner will typically find a comfortable seated position and close their eyes. The teacher will then guide them through a series of breathing exercises, relaxation techniques, and visualizations that are designed to help them connect with their inner selves and develop a deeper sense of love and acceptance for themselves.
The 45-minutes guided meditation for self-love and self-worth is a powerful tool for anyone who is struggling with feelings of low self-esteem or self-doubt. It can help to promote a deep sense of self-love and acceptance, and can be a powerful step towards healing and personal growth.
The class will be led by instructor Sara Dulaijan.
- Make sure to travel light and bring your own towel and water bottle.
- An SFA Expo pass is not included.
- This experience is suitable for ages 18 and above.
- The maximum capacity of the class is 60 people.
SFA Expo Rules of Engagement:
- To make sure you’re ready for the session, please arrive at least 5 minutes before the start time.
- If you arrive late or do not show up, your booking will be considered invalid.
- Keep your phone on silent mode.
- No food, drink or chewing gum in the active area.
- Follow the instructions of the instructors at all times.
- Inform instructors/operators of any health conditions and/or injuries.
- Proper attire, including closed-toe footwear, should be worn during physical exercise.
- Please use the storage shelves for your personal items and remove glasses and jewelry before the session.
Experience Duration and Schedules
- This experience will take place on Friday May 19, 2023 from 10 am to 10:30 am.
Prices & Packages
- The class is free, it is part of the SFA Expo. However, you will need to purchase a pass to the SFA Expo.
Get More Information
If you have questions or need more information in order to book this experience, please contact our customer support team via the options available under the ‘Need help?’ section on this page.
Your booking can be canceled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us at least 24 hours prior to your reservation time.
Please read this pledge of commitment for the SFA Expo: https://bit.ly/3nybHCT