If you love games, hiking, and camping, then this Red Sand tour near Dammam road is your cup of tea. The experience starts with an early afternoon meet-up with the rest of the group. Soon after, you’re set for an exciting afternoon packed with adrenaline-pumped interactive activities. Some of these exciting group tasks include; sand skating, archery, and board games. A sumptuous meal of select local delicacies will mark the climax of this extra intensive bonding session. It is an exceptional experience at the heart of Saudi’s breathtaking red dunes away from the city.
Your Itinerary for the Experience
- 3:00 pm: Meet at the meeting point at Tim Horton Coffee
- 3:30 pm: Head to the camp
- 4:30 pm: Arrival at the camp
- 5:00 pm: Hiking start
- 6:30 pm: Enjoying the sunset
- 8:30 pm: Dinner
- 9:00 pm: Participation in fun group activities (board games - interactive activities - sand boarding - darts)
- 10:00 pm: Return to the meeting point
- This experience is appropriate for all ages
- Children below 12 years should be accompanied by a suitable adult
- Minimum number of people to book this experience is two people.
- The maximum capacity is 50 people.
Experience Duration & Schedules
The duration of the trip is 8 hours.
You can check available dates and times on the next page.
Prices & Packages
499 SAR per person
Payment is online via Hala Yalla’s secure payment portal. Your booking can be cancelled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us at least 24 hours prior to your reservation time.
Get More Information
If you have questions or need more information in order to book this experience, please contact our customer support team via WhatsApp chat. You can find it in the ‘Need help?’ section on this page below the Location Map.
Your booking can be canceled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us at least 24 hours prior to your reservation time.