Riyadh is full of fun things to do, but few of them are as adventurous as this experience. Bring your friends and family along for an amazing open-topped safari through Nofa Wild Life Park. Just a short drive from the city, Nofa is home to over 700 animals to discover. This 45-minute tour will take you into the heart of Nofa will you witness animals roaming freely. You'll then be transferred to the Small Animals Visitor Center where you can get up close with many different birds, reptiles, monkeys and a variety of other animals.
Then it's time to head to the Bird Center where you'll have close encounters with many species of birds. Expect premium hospitality, as complimentary tea, coffee and bottled water will be provided during your stay. If you're feeling brave enough there's an option to hand-feed the giraffes. This is done twice per day - at 10:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. If your open-topped vehicle safari booking is at these appropriate times then you can book this unforgettable experience.
- This experience is appropriate for all ages
- All genders are welcome to try this experience
- The visitors’ park is a resting area with recreational activities and refreshments
Experience Duration & Schedules
- First safari begins at 8:30 am, last safari at 3:30 p.m. Guests are requested to arrive thirty minutes before their allotted safari time. The park is open all week from 8:00 am to 3:30 pm.
- Group bookings are available from Sunday to Thursday.
- Individual bookings are available only on Saturdays.
- You can check available dates and full schedules on the next page.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before to your reserve time.
Prices & Packages:
- Group Bookings are 150 SAR per person for a minimum of 5 people.
- Any guest more than 2 years is same charge as adult
- Add-on service: Hand feeding giraffes for 100 SAR per person per booking.
Payment is online via Hala Yalla’s secure payment portal. Your booking can be canceled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us at least 24 hours prior to your reservation time.
Get More Information
If you have questions or need more information in order to book this experience, please contact our customer support team via WhatsApp chat. You can find it in the ‘Need help?’ section on this page below the Location Map.