A bucket-list adventure in the gorgeous turquoise waters of the Red Sea, this scuba diving trip makes for a perfect beach outing.
Al-Haddad Scuba hosts and supplies this thrilling course, where beginner and advanced swimmers are welcome to learn more about scuba diving alongside experienced guides. With everything supplied, all you have to do is to suit up, strap on the equipment, dive in and enjoy the breathtaking undersea view.
A fun experience for young explorers, this package also includes an SSI certificate upon completion of the course.
- This experience is suitable for anyone aged 10 and over
- This experience is suitable for females and males
- This experience includes equipment, underwater photography, and a resort fee (see below for pricing)
- This experience allows a minimum of 1 person and a maximum of 12 people to book the experience
- This experience includes the issue of an SSI certificate that is valid for 6 months, upon completion of the course (see prices below)
Experience Duration & Schedules
This experience is available every day, from 9:00 am - 10:00 pm.
The duration of this experience is 6 hours.
You can check available dates and times on the next page.
Prices & Packages
600 SAR per person, which includes issuing an SSI Certificate valid for 6 months.
Payment is online via Hala Yalla’s secure payment portal. Your booking can be canceled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us at least 24 hours prior to the event date.
Get More Information
If you have questions or need more information in order to book this experience, please contact our customer support team via the options available under the ‘Need help?’ section on this page.
Your booking can be canceled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us 24 hours prior to the event date.