Explore farming at its best with the world’s most nutritious and expensive rice, the Al Hasawi rice, on tour in Al Ahsa city. The tour starts with the fascinating tour of Al ward farm for an exclusive experience on the growing of Al Hasawi rice. Enjoy the rare opportunity of sampling fresh bread made from dates straight from the bakery. Later, embark on an adventurous desert safari to the Yellow Lake on a four-wheeled bike. From the beautiful lush green vegetation at the Yellow Lake, the magnificent landscapes at Mount Qarah are set to blow your mind. To maximize the adventure, we will have dinner set for you in the phenomenal caves at Mount Qarah.
Your Itinerary for the Experience
- 12:00pm : Arrival at the meeting point
- 1:00pm : Take a tour of the Al ward farm for an experience of the Al-Hasawi rice (the Al-Falah Al-Hasawi experience)
- 2:00pm : Pass by a popular baker (the date bread experience)
- 3:00pm : Embark on a safari on a four-wheel drive bike to the Yellow Lake
- 5:00pm : Enjoy a tour of historical places (visiting Ibrahim Palace, the Amiri School, the most famous eyes of Al-Ahsa)
- 6:00pm : A tour of the artisan market
- 7:00pm : A tour of the Al-Qaysaria Market
- 7:30pm : Visit Mount Al-Qarah and enjoy the views of the caves and take a souvenir photo of the landscape
- 8:30pm : Enjoy dinner in the caves of Al-Qarah listening to relaxing tunes
- 10:30pm : The trip ends
- This experience is appropriate for everyone.
- The minimum number of participants is ten (10) people.
- The price includes:
- A tour guide
- Entry to tourist attraction sites
Experience Duration & Schedules
The duration for this experience is 10 hours.
Prices & Packages
840 SAR per person (with 20% DISCOUNT)
800 SAR : For welcoming in a Kashtah manner (Al ardhah reception)
250/350 SAR : Al naqsah Al-Hasawiah
Payment is online via Hala Yalla’s secure payment portal. Your booking can be canceled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us at least 24 hours prior to your reservation time.
Get More Information
If you have questions or need more information in order to book this experience, please contact our customer support team via WhatsApp chat. You can find it in the ‘Need help?’ section on this page below the Location Map.
Your booking can be canceled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us at least 24 hours prior to your reservation time.