Feel the thrill & adventures of Taif’s mountains & farms
Add to wishlist
Your booking will be made directly on Jarir
- Day 1- 07:00: Breakfast at the hotel.- 09:00: Visit Shubra Palace. The palace is the most stunning vestige of old Taif, with latticework windows and balconies and interior marble from Carrara. King Abdul Aziz used to stay here and the palace was later the residence of King Faisal- 11:00: Tour Al Rudaf Park. It’s a great place to relax and enjoy the beauty of nature with the music fountains, grasses, small rock mountains, and many playgrounds for children.- 12:00: Discover Bab Alrea. A triple-arched gate to Taif’s old city, leading to a market area selling fruit, vegetables & spices.- 13:00: Enjoy Lunch at a restaurant.- 15:00: Shop at Taif’s Heart Mall. It’s an exciting place, where families can shop, play, eat and have a splendid time.- 17:00: Climb Al Shafa Mountain, known to be the highest of the town.- 18:00: Take a cable car to Al Hada mountain, known as one of the most beautiful and important mountain roads in the region- 20:00: Drive back to the hotel.
- Day 2- 07:00: Breakfast at the hotel, then check out.- 10:00: Transfer to the airport.
- 4* or 5 * hotels on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- Rates including all taxes.
- English-Speaking Tour Guide.
- Entry tickets.
- Private Transportation
- Lunch & dinner meals at traditional & international restaurants during the tour day.
- Snacks & drinks during tours.
- Air Fare.
- Any Extras.
Meeting point Taif
3 Days before the event date
For any accommodation booking hotel policy will be applied, For Tours & Excursion: If canceled 3 days before the trip it will be free of charge. if canceled 2 days before the trip 50% of the trip cost will be deducted. if canceled 1 day before the trip 100% trip cost will be deducted.
Call Jarir Tickets Support