Your tour takes you on a tour hour drive to the traditional village of Ushaiger. One of the most vibrant examples of Najdi architecture, Ushaiger is typical of the central plateau of Saudi Arabia.
Ushaiger is one of the oldest towns, existing for “over a millennium” and it was a major stopping point for pilgrims coming from territories that are now Kuwait and Iraq to perform Hajj or Umrah in Makkah.
You’ll get the opportunity to roam its narrow alleyways that run between elegant traditional houses, palaces, and old mosques. You’ll visit a private collection of old antiques at a museum in one of the most beautiful old houses in the village.
Your tour concludes with a visit from an impressive viewpoint overlooking the area. After that you’ll have an authentic Arabian lunch at a traditional restaurant before returning to Riyadh.
- This experience offers both shared and private tours.
- Both types of tours include transportation, a driver guide that speaks English or Arabic, lunch in the dunes with soft drinks.
- Children up to 11 years old can benefit from a 30% discount.
Experience Duration and Schedules
- The full day sightseeing tour lasts 8 hours.
- The suggested pick up time for the shared tour is 10 am.
- The suggested pick up time for the private tours is 8 am.
- The shared tours are available on Sunday, Tuesday and Friday.
- The private tours are available daily throughout.
Prices & Packages
- Prices differ between shared and private tours.
- Prices are per person.
- Shared tour for 2 people: 720 SAR.
- Private tour for 2 people: 1,376 SAR.
- Private tour for 3 people: 960 SAR.
- Private tour for 4 people: 750 SAR.
- Private tour for 5 people: 626 SAR.
- Private tour for 6 people: 540 SAR.
Get More Information
If you have questions or need more information in order to book this experience, please contact our customer support team via the options available under the ‘Need help?’ section on this page.
Your booking can be canceled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us at least 24 hours prior to your reservation time.