Challenge yourself with this thrilling high intensity interval (HIIT) workout. Join an exciting free Les Mills Grit class led by instructors Alnound Zeitar and Eman Kayal, which is part of the SFA Expo. You’ll improve your strength, cardiovascular fitness and build lean muscle. Expect to get an awesome workout, as the training uses barbells, weight plates and bodyweight exercises to work all major muscle groups. Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to get fit and have a blast doing it!
- Make sure to travel light and bring your own towel and water bottle.
- An SFA Expo pass is not included.
- This experience is suitable for ages 18 and above.
- The maximum capacity of the class is 130 people.
SFA Expo Rules of Engagement:
- To make sure you're ready for the session, please arrive at least 5 minutes before the start time.
- If you arrive late or do not show up, your booking will be considered invalid.
- Keep your phone on silent mode.
- Consumption of food, drinks, or chewing gum is not allowed in the active area.
- Follow the instructions of the instructors at all times.
- Please let the instructors or operators know about any health conditions or injuries you may have.
- Proper attire, including closed-toe footwear, should be worn during physical exercise.
- Please use the storage shelves for your personal items and remove glasses and jewelry before the session.
Experience Duration and Schedules
- This experience will take place on Thursday, May 18th from 8:30 PM to 9:00 PM
Prices & Packages
- The class is free, it is part of the SFA Expo. However, you will need to purchase a pass to the SFA Expo.
Get More Information
If you have questions or need more information in order to book this experience, please contact our customer support team via the options available under the ‘Need help?’ section on this page.
Your booking can be canceled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us at least 24 hours prior to your reservation time.
Please read this pledge of commitment for the SFA Expo: https://bit.ly/3nybHCT