Yoga Nidra and sound bath meditation are two powerful practices that when combined can help practitioners achieve a deep state of relaxation and inner peace.
During a Yoga Nidra session, the participants are guided through a series of exercises that encourage them to relax their body and mind, release tension and stress, and enter a state of deep relaxation.
A sound bath, on the other hand, involves the use of various instruments such as singing bowls, gongs, chimes, and other sound-producing devices. The sounds produced by these instruments are believed to have a healing effect on the body and mind, helping to reduce stress, improve sleep quality, and promote feelings of calm and relaxation.
When combined, Yoga Nidra and sound bath meditation can provide a powerful and transformative experience. For 60-minutes, the session begins by following the guidance of the Yoga Nidra teacher, relaxing their body and mind and releasing any tension or stress. Then, as the Yoga Nidra meditation comes to a close, the practitioner is immersed in a sound bath, where they can continue to relax and let go of any remaining thoughts or concerns.
The class will be led by Khalid Nihfawi.
- Make sure to travel light and bring your own towel and water bottle.
- An SFA Expo pass is not included.
- This experience is suitable for ages 18 and above.
- The maximum capacity of the class is 60 people.
SFA Expo Rules of Engagement:
- To make sure you’re ready for the session, please arrive at least 5 minutes before the start time.
- If you arrive late or do not show up, your booking will be considered invalid.
- Keep your phone on silent mode.
- No food, drink or chewing gum in the active area.
- Follow the instructions of the instructors at all times.
- Inform instructors/operators of any health conditions and/or injuries.
- Proper attire, including closed-toe footwear, should be worn during physical exercise.
- Please use the storage shelves for your personal items and remove glasses and jewelry before the session.
Experience Duration and Schedules
- This experience will take place on Saturday May 20, 2023 from 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm.
Prices & Packages
- The class is free, it is part of the SFA Expo. However, you will need to purchase a pass to the SFA Expo.
Get More Information
If you have questions or need more information in order to book this experience, please contact our customer support team via the options available under the ‘Need help?’ section on this page.
Your booking can be canceled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us at least 24 hours prior to your reservation time.
Please read this pledge of commitment for the SFA Expo: https://bit.ly/3nybHCT