The Skate Workshop led by Evolve Skateboards is a hands-on training program designed for individuals who want to learn and improve their skills in skateboarding. The workshop is suitable for both beginners and advanced skateboarders who want to take their skills to the next level.
The workshop is conducted by professional skateboarders from Evolve Skateboards who have years of experience in the sport. They provide personalized coaching and instruction on techniques such as balance, foot positioning, board control, turning, and tricks.
- Make sure to travel light and bring your own towel and water bottle.
- An SFA Expo pass is not included.
- This experience is suitable for ages 5 and above.
- The maximum capacity of the class is 8 people.
SFA Expo Rules of Engagement:
- To make sure you’re ready for the session, please arrive at least 5 minutes before the start time.
- If you arrive late or do not show up, your booking will be considered invalid.
- Consumption of food, drinks, or chewing gum is not allowed in the court area.
- No sharp objects may be taken into the area.
- Follow the instructions of the instructors at all times.
- Inform instructors/operators of any health conditions and/or injuries.
- Appropriate clothing & closed-toe footwear must be worn for physical exercise.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for the behavior & well being of the child in their care and must maintain supervision at all times.
Experience Duration and Schedules
- This experience will take place on Thursday 18th May - 17:15 - 18:15 and Friday 19th May - 14:15 - 15:15
Prices & Packages
- The class is free, it is part of the SFA Expo. However, you will need to purchase a pass to the SFA Expo.
Get More Information
If you have questions or need more information in order to book this experience, please contact our customer support team via the options available under the ‘Need help?’ section on this page.
Your booking can be canceled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us at least 24 hours prior to your reservation time.
Pledge of commitment for the participant Sports for all Expo