An Inner Peace Sound Healing Journey is a type of meditation and relaxation practice that uses sound therapy to promote physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being.
The session usually begins with the practitioner guiding participants into a state of relaxation through deep breathing, visualization, or guided imagery. Then, they start to play the sound instruments, creating soothing and harmonious sounds that resonate throughout the body, helping to release tension and blockages.
The Inner Peace Sound Healing Journey is often described as a transformative experience that can help to bring about a sense of wholeness and well-being. It is a gentle and non-invasive form of therapy that can be used to address a variety of issues, including stress, anxiety, insomnia, and chronic pain.
- Make sure to travel light and bring your own towel and water bottle.
- An SFA Expo pass is not included.
- This experience is suitable for ages 18 and above.
- The maximum capacity of the class is 60 people.
SFA Expo Rules of Engagement:
- To make sure you’re ready for the session, please arrive at least 5 minutes before the start time.
- If you arrive late or do not show up, your booking will be considered invalid.
- Keep your phone on silent mode.
- No food, drink or chewing gum in the active area.
- Follow the instructions of the instructors at all times.
- Inform instructors/operators of any health conditions and/or injuries.
- Proper attire, including closed-toe footwear, should be worn during physical exercise.
- Please use the storage shelves for your personal items and remove glasses and jewelry before the session.
Experience Duration and Schedules
- This experience will take place on Saturday May 20, 2023 from 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm.
Prices & Packages
- The class is free, it is part of the SFA Expo. However, you will need to purchase a pass to the SFA Expo.
Get More Information
If you have questions or need more information in order to book this experience, please contact our customer support team via the options available under the ‘Need help?’ section on this page.
Your booking can be canceled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us at least 24 hours prior to your reservation time.
Please read this pledge of commitment for the SFA Expo: https://bit.ly/3nybHCT