Are you ready to take your fitness to the next level? Join free High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) classes and experience a workout like no other! The classes will be led by instructor Tribus.
HIIT involves short bursts of intense activity followed by brief periods of rest or active recovery, making it the ultimate calorie-burning and cardiovascular workout. The HIIT classes are designed to challenge you with a series of high-intensity exercises such as sprints, jump squats, and burpees, interspersed with periods of active recovery such as jogging or walking.
Not only will you burn calories and improve your overall fitness, but you'll also increase muscle strength and endurance, and improve your athletic performance. The classes may be challenging, but they're also fun and rewarding. Push yourself to your limits, and feel a sense of accomplishment after completing a tough workout. Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to improve your fitness.
Class Instructor : ALICIA, SHARON & LUCY
- Make sure to travel light and bring your own towel and water bottle.
- An SFA Expo pass is not included.
- This experience is suitable for ages 18 and above.
- The maximum capacity of the class is 130 people.
SFA Expo Rules of Engagement:
- To make sure you're ready for the session, please arrive at least 5 minutes before the start time.
- If you arrive late or do not show up, your booking will be considered invalid.
- Keep your phone on silent mode.
- Consumption of food, drinks, or chewing gum is not allowed in the active area.
- Follow the instructions of the instructors at all times.
- Please let the instructors or operators know about any health conditions or injuries you may have.
- Proper attire, including closed-toe footwear, should be worn during physical exercise.
- Please use the storage shelves for your personal items and remove glasses and jewelry before the session.
Experience Duration and Schedules
- This experience will take place on Saturday May 20, 2023 from 1:30 pm to 02:15 pm
Prices & Packages
- The class is free, it is part of the SFA Expo. However, you will need to purchase a pass to the SFA Expo.
Get More Information
If you have questions or need more information in order to book this experience, please contact our customer support team via the options available under the ‘Need help?’ section on this page.
Your booking can be canceled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us at least 24 hours prior to your reservation time.
Please read this pledge of commitment for the SFA Expo: https://bit.ly/3nybHCT