Set Off on a New Experience with Jeddah’s Summer Activities
Add to wishlist
Your booking will be made directly on Jarir
- Day 1- 07:00: Breakfast at the hotel.- 08:00: Start the tour to AlBalad. Ahistorical area with stories to keep you captivated for hours. Known as the heart of Jeddah, where many of the oldest families used to live and work.- 08:30: Discover Bait Nassif and old houses like Sharbatly House, Beit al Balad, and Al Alawi Souk.- 11:30: Discover Al Tayibat International City Complex and Abdul Raouf Khalil Museum.- 13:00: Enjoy Lunch at a traditional restaurant.- 15:00: Take a ride along Jeddah New Corniche and visit the Floating Mosque. A glamorous construction, one of the most distinctive symbols of Jeddah.- 17:00: Explore the adventures and fun activities at City Walk.- 20:00: Drive back to the Hotel.
- Day 2- 07:00: 7:00 Breakfast at the hotel.- 10:00: Gather at the hotel lobby.- 22:30: Head to Jeddah Waves. All exciting & entertaining activities gathered in one place.- 11:00: Live the ultimate thrill with the water games.- 22:00: Return to the hotel.
- Day 3- 07:00: Breakfast at the hotel.- 10:00: Check out from the hotel & drive to the airport.
- 4* or 5 * hotels on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- Rates including all taxes.
- English-Speaking Tour Guide.
- Entry tickets.
- Private Transportation
- Lunch & dinner meals at traditional & international restaurants during the tour day.
- Snacks & drinks during tours.
- Air Fare.
- Any Extras.
Meeting point Jeddah
3 Days before the event date
For any accommodation booking hotel policy will be applied, For Tours & Excursion: If canceled 3 days before the trip it will be free of charge. if canceled 2 days before the trip 50% of the trip cost will be deducted. if canceled 1 day before the trip 100% trip cost will be deducted.
Call Jarir Tickets Support