Live a distinctive experience & admire the wondrous nature at Al Ahsa
Add to wishlist
Your booking will be made directly on Jarir
- Day 1- 07:00: Breakfast at the hotel.- 09:00: Start the tour at Ibrahim Palace. A must-see tourist attraction, known in the past as Al Kut. The palace was attributed to the governor, Ibrahim bin Afaisan, prince of Al Ahsa during the reign of Imam Saud. Chosen for its architectural style, space, and historical significance.- 11:00: Visit Souq Al Qaisariya. The magnetic Souq Al Qaisariya one of Arabia’s oldest markets, where the stalls are crowded with traditional sellers and interested customers. A maze of rows and crosswalks with numbered aisles to prevent getting lost.- 12:00: Observe the beauty of Al Qarah Mountain & enter the main cave. The mountain gives the visitors the ability to hear the murmuring streams and the whistling wind and when reaching the top the reward is the view of the largest oasis in the world and the sultry gust.- 13:00: Time to have lunch at a traditional restaurant.- 15:00: Enjoy shopping gifts & crafts at Al Ahsa Handcraft Market. The market features Al Ahsa finest heritage products, aiming to celebrate the heritage and introduce the traditional goods to visitors. It’s also divided into two sections, one to showcase the local craftsmen while the other showcases craft made with the use of water.- 20:00: Enjoy dinner.- 21:00: Return to the hotel.
- Day 2- 07:00: Breakfast at the hotel.- 09:00: Start the tour. Drive to Sand Dunes.- 11:30: Experience the Sand Off-Roading.- 13:00: Enjoy lunch.- 14:30: Head to Yellow Lake. Also known as Al Asfar Lake, a shallow lake located in Eastern Saudi Arabia and a one-of-a-kind sight surrounded by sand dunes.- 17:00: Catch Sunset at the lake.- 18:00: Return to the departure point.
- Day 3- 07:00: Breakfast at the hotel.- 12:00: Gather at the hotel.- 13:00: Enjoy the day at Al Ward Farm. The farm offers a chance for visitors to savor tasty indigenous fruits and local cuisine, while also enjoying the nature in the surrounding and the picturesque view.- 14:00: Experience a safari tour on a four-wheel drive bike to Asfar Lake.- 16:00: Relish your self at a traditional Hssawi restaurant.- 17:30: Returns to the hotel.
- Day 4- 07:00: Breakfast at the hotel.- 10:00: check out and Transfer to the airport.
- 4* or 5 * hotels on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- Rates including all taxes.
- English-Speaking Tour Guide.
- Entry tickets.
- Private Transportation
- Lunch & dinner meals at traditional & international restaurants during the tour day.
- Snacks & drinks during tours.
- Air Fare.
- Any Extras.
Meeting point Al Ahsa
3 Days before the event date
For any accommodation booking hotel policy will be applied, For Tours & Excursion: If canceled 3 days before the trip it will be free of charge. if canceled 2 days before the trip 50% of the trip cost will be deducted. if canceled 1 day before the trip 100% trip cost will be deducted.
Call Jarir Tickets Support